Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Talking Show Projector: Wacky Races!

With this post, it will be the last of the Kenner products for a while (because I don't have any more Kenner items, whether Give-A-Show, Talking Show, or See-A-Show that I haven't already done videos for). Coming up next, three videos based on Steven's Mini Projector (something I have virtually no information on), two based on Beetle Bailey, and one based on Blondie, and then a three-part Godzilla based on the View-Master reels... after that, we'll see! I've started collecting View-Masters, and as my brother (who has a transparency scanner) can get those scanned for me, I'll create the videos and post them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments pertinent to this blog... spam comments will be deleted.