Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Breaking News!

So, as some of you probably know, I've been trying to get a complete list of all the Give-A-Show products, as well as similar products... and I got a huge surprise in the mail today.

I recently won a Remco Doctor Doolittle Ugly Mugly Projector set (Remco's version of the Give-A-Show Projector) that arrived today, and when I opened up the package, I found out that not only did it come with the projector and the 10 Doctor Doolittle slides, there were also a few duplicate Doctor Doolittle slides...

...PLUS 10 other slides based on TV shows produced by Remco that I had no idea existed! There were slides based on Beverly Hillbillies, Hogan's Heroes, Wild Wild West, Gunsmoke, and Family Affair! Doing some searches on eBay, I only found one site that even mentioned one of these slides -- the other sites that mentioned the Ugly Mugly only knew of the Doctor Doolittle set.

I've added "Ugly Mugly" to my eBay searches, just to see what else might turn up... but I suspect I got the absolute best deal ever on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments pertinent to this blog... spam comments will be deleted.